Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15/Jul/2009- Nose cancer

After my operation, today I go for follow up. Doc told me, my sample tissue were diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal carcinoma

What a surprised, I m blank at the clinic, driving home thinking, and crying.
When I reach home I acted nothing happen. No 1 know.

Later I go online chat with Tania, she is the first to know...but end of the chat I lied to her told her its a joke. Sorry Tania, sometimes I have no choice, I have to lie. I will never tell anyone about this again

Waiting to die is a coward
Stand and fight like a hero


content edited

laichinlun (4:25 PM): I guess its ok to let u know now...since u dunno any of my frens or family
laichinlun (4:25 PM): doc done my surgery, he cut a lot of cell out from my nose
laichinlun (4:25 PM): then he send got diagosis
Tania (4:26 PM): ok
laichinlun (4:26 PM): this is the outcome
laichinlun (4:26 PM): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasopharyngeal_carcinoma
Tania (4:26 PM): its cancerous
laichinlun (4:26 PM): simplicity... nose cancer
Tania (4:26 PM): what treatment can be done?
laichinlun (4:26 PM): doc not sure yet.. he need to take another scan
Tania (4:27 PM): im so sorry
Tania (4:27 PM): Cure is highly possible, even when disease has spread to the regional lymph nodes.
laichinlun (4:28 PM): only 65% success
Tania (4:28 PM): dont give that
laichinlun (4:28 PM): when I read the symtomp of it... look like I kena most of it.. guess mine is the much later phase
Tania (4:28 PM): y didnt u get it checked earlier
laichinlun (4:28 PM): now u know y I dun wan to tell u this earlier
laichinlun (4:28 PM): coz now it make u sad
Tania (4:29 PM): very very sad
Tania (4:29 PM): but i also know that u gonna be fien
Tania (4:29 PM): fine, 65% thats alot
laichinlun (4:29 PM): tat y I keep it for 1000 days, then only tell
laichinlun (4:29 PM): u r the first to know now
laichinlun (4:29 PM): none of my fren or family member know
Tania (4:29 PM): im appreciated that
Tania (4:29 PM): ok, dont worry
Tania (4:30 PM): u will be fine
Tania (4:30 PM): everyhthing that happens happens for a reason
laichinlun (4:30 PM): doc cannot reassure, he need to scan, but since I just back from ops, I need to wait till the wound cure
Tania (4:30 PM): ok
Tania (4:31 PM): than get it out of ur mind
Tania (4:31 PM): wait till u do the scan
Tania (4:31 PM): ok
laichinlun (4:31 PM): the scan only will tell which stage of cancer...
Tania (4:31 PM): and the option available
Tania (4:31 PM): which includes cure
laichinlun (4:31 PM): now u know y I say I m very weak now?
Tania (4:31 PM): and treatment
Tania (4:32 PM): dont give hope
Tania (4:32 PM): never give up on life
Tania (4:32 PM): no matter what ok
Tania (4:33 PM): im here
Tania (4:33 PM): will always be here
laichinlun (4:33 PM): I told myself, die is only coward,
laichinlun (4:33 PM): surviving is the hero
laichinlun (4:33 PM): very sweet of u...
Tania (4:33 PM): fight like a hero
Tania (4:33 PM): dont give up
Tania (4:33 PM): u want that stupid cancer to knock u down
laichinlun (4:34 PM): I nvr giv up, I need to plan everything properly
Tania (4:34 PM): u want that
laichinlun (4:34 PM): in 1000 days
Tania (4:34 PM): whts up with 1000 days
laichinlun (4:34 PM): tat will be 3 yrs for stage 4 cancer
Tania (4:34 PM): try 30,000 days
laichinlun (4:34 PM): I take to the most optimal 1
Tania (4:34 PM): Lai..even if 1000 days and stage 4
Tania (4:35 PM): ur gonna spend most of doing chemo or something
Tania (4:35 PM): y bother to plan
Tania (4:35 PM): 1000 days is for you to fight
Tania (4:35 PM): and win
laichinlun (4:35 PM): I write a new blog, say what I wanna say
Tania (4:35 PM): not plan
laichinlun (4:35 PM): if I die.. I will have the name list to send
laichinlun (4:35 PM): u help me to send it out?
Tania (4:35 PM): yeah If
Tania (4:36 PM): If u die yeah
Tania (4:36 PM): i will
Tania (4:36 PM): which is not gonna happen..alright
laichinlun (4:36 PM): sinus surgery is just a small ops... if u hav 2 sinus surgery in 3 month,,, tat means deep shit
laichinlun (4:36 PM): no worries.. I won't die so easily
Tania (4:37 PM): no u wont
Tania (4:37 PM): ur gonna suffer
Tania (4:37 PM): like another 50 years
Tania (4:37 PM): u have to focus on ur treatment
Tania (4:38 PM): get things done
Tania (4:38 PM): thats all u have to think now
Tania (4:38 PM): u know that ur gonna live a long time
laichinlun (4:38 PM): I m running out of time, family is my 1st priority now
Tania (4:39 PM): ur not running out of time
Tania (4:39 PM): ur gonna make it thrugh
Tania (4:39 PM): through
Tania (4:39 PM): what it
Tania (4:39 PM): at the age of 36
Tania (4:39 PM): ur in a pink of health
Tania (4:39 PM): like u can climb mount everest in 4 days
Tania (4:40 PM): and ur single
Tania (4:40 PM): no gf
Tania (4:40 PM): miserable....no?
laichinlun (4:40 PM): Tania, what if I say I created the story to kidding u..? just to see ur reaction?
Tania (4:40 PM): if its true..then what i told you is the truth
Tania (4:41 PM): if not..im so gonna kick ur ass
Tania (4:41 PM): but hey u dont have a reason to lie to me
Tania (4:41 PM): so i take it as the truth
Tania (4:41 PM): but if its not..im happy
laichinlun (4:41 PM): u gonna kick my ass...
Tania (4:41 PM): cos i know that i can have u for coffee for a long long ime
Tania (4:41 PM): Life is short
Tania (4:41 PM): live it u know
Tania (4:42 PM): yeah ur ass
laichinlun (4:42 PM): u really got shocked?
Tania (4:42 PM): yes
Tania (4:42 PM): freaked our
Tania (4:42 PM): out
Tania (4:42 PM): like full blown
Tania (4:42 PM): tell me u lied
laichinlun (4:42 PM): now u think I m childish?
Tania (4:43 PM): no
Tania (4:43 PM): so u did lied

No comments: