Sunday, April 18, 2010

18/Apr/2010 - The Bomoh

In Malaysia we have a lot of spiritual practice. And we will call the them as Bomoh (Shaman). The story below is a true story, happen to my friend aunty. Both the aunty and uncle are a very well educated person.

My friend aunty was diagnosed with ovary cancer - last stage, critical and need to go for operation. But she is so scare to go for the operation. Somehow someone introduce them a Bomoh, who can perform a ritual to remove the infected ovary without any pain or scar. Of course she was like "Holly God thanks for answering my prayers".

After they pay the Bomoh $10,000 plus, he begin the ritual. She lie down, Bomoh sit beside her. Her husband and all family member sit opposite to witness the ritual. Bomoh put his hand to her waist, then pull out a organ that is still dripping with blood.

After the operation, the whole family beleive that the cancerous ovary were "removed". Few days later she can eat well and sleep well. Yippie I m cured... who need doctor...

The happiness don't last very long. 1 day she felt there is pain in her ovary. They try to contact the Bomoh, but not able to reach him. Finally she can't take the pain anymore and go to seek help from the doctor. The doctor took a scan and show to them, the ovary condition is worsening, must go for operation now. WHAT!!!??? But it is removed... Both are speechless, and she went for the surgery. I don't know how is her progress as I hear this from my friend.

No matter how smart are you, people always take advantage when you are in deep shit. No matter what happen, take a good rest. Don't think so much. Just do what you like in these few days, until your emotion is calm down. Then when your mind is calm, you can think well, all kind of possible solution. An overheated car engine can't run long, but if the engine is completely cooled down, it can run again. Same concept.

As for me, I will invite a few friend to go for dinner (which I called it as final good meal). I will keep on socialize with different group people, forgotten about my own problem, until my emotion is calm down. After that is crisis battling planning. Please contact me if you need help on this. This always work for me. All you need to think is the concept of the overheated car engine above. It just same like your brain.

Below is another disgrace of Malaysia bomoh cheating people money, but got exposed my expert from oversea. Btw I m a proud Malaysian because I m living in a decent way. Those are the people who make Malaysian disgrace.

Part 1


Part 2

No comments: