Finally today is my last day of radiotherapy. I m really tired and exhausted. My treatment had become my treatment. I have not eat proper meal for 5 days due to my ulcer. I m extremely hungry, I even dreaming of eating today! These 5 days my mom blend all my food into juices, since I cannot chew.
How do I feel now? I m really tired. The feel is like I just finished 6 month marathon, I reach the end point on time, without any delay, and waiting for them (doc) to announce if I m qualify or not. Doc will only inform me my progress 6 week later from now. Yeah I will be a free man for 6 week.
Like every reality show, after the finale episode, there will be an interview session with the candidate, I m going to do it later.
a poem for this
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You come so far and I believe you can do it.. just hang in there!
dude :)
don't give up...
gambateh....u cah !!!
:):):):):)
Post a Comment