- My mouth ulcer from 2nd week is still here. It give me a painful meal each day. And I have problem talking too
- Headache. On and off will have mild headache. There are 3 times where I have a really terrible headache right after the radiotherapy
- My neck got burned really badly, the skin turn into gray colour and peeled off
- Dry mouth, if I talk my mouth become dry even faster
I don't know why I am so vulnerable to radiotherapy. Normally the patient ulcer will start on 3rd week, mine started on 1st week (gosh, there are still 7 weeks to go!). There is a few times where I really broke down. Thinking back what doc say, he is right. There are too many stress to handle. That why he strongly advise to quit my job
- Chemo stress - Not apply for me, but other will vomit and lose weight
- Radiotherapy stress - create a lot of uncomfortable side effect
- Work stress - Been working like mad since mid of Nov till now.
- Traveling stress - travel between hospital and office, jam and tiring.
But I m very close to the end of the treatment (expected end of Jan 2010). I can't quit now, because I have gone too far - no turning back for me. Just hope the time will move very very very fast (REALLY!!!)
And not to forget, any patient out there, please resign and focus on your treatment. Its not easy (SERIOUSLY) to work and taking treatment at the same time. Like what my friend used to say to me,
Your persistent might help to win the battle, but you to lost your kingdom (life)
I wrote this all to prove that doctor is always right, better listen to them. Do I regret to continue working? I will say no because if I never try I never know.
And again for other patient who is reading this now, please quit your job and focus on the treatment first.

1 comment:
Just hang in there.. you have come so far... now, GET BACK TO WORK!!! :P
p/s: Yes, you are star-burn...told u to quit job, u don listen!
Post a Comment