Monday, December 21, 2009

21/Dec/2009 - Preparing my bucket list

Well from the movie, bucket list is something that you want to do before they die.

One fine day, I m thinking... how much do I know myself. I asked a few friend about myself. To my surprised they give me a comment that I heard so many times, yet I never pay attention to it. Since I will be reborn with a new body (after this treatment), I gonna heading to a brand new life, why not change my attitude too

So my bucket list will be top 10 bad things that I will change. My friend please give me input to make me a better person, from Mr Perfectionist to Mr Almost Perfect (yeah nobody is perfect)

I will compile it, take 10 comments and put to my next posting- The Bucket List

5 comments:

laichinlun said...

I heard this from 2 ex-boss and 3 friend. They say I m very stubborn, don't listen to critics and always do thing my way.

philcp said...

is one of them with the initial A.I. ?

Anonymous said...

If you remember how many complains about you not updating yr blog/status, you should know how stubborn u r! Its still not updated!!! :P

ChinAki said...

Be Yourself! You are accepted as who you are ;)

Ah Chan said...

Money cannot buy health and happiness. However, without money, life cannot be "healthy". REST, don't be so stress to yourself!