Monday, December 21, 2009

18/Dec/2009 - 2nd & 3rd week radiotherapy

Kindda tiring, coz I need to travel to hospital and office everyday. The treatment is only 10 minutes.

Side effect from the treatment
1) Mouth become very dry - I drink 1.8 liter of water everyday
2) Sore throat - lazy to talk, coz it will get my mouth dry even faster
3) Mouth ulcer - ouch can't eat for a week. I swallow my food with plain water (Cobra if you r reading this, I bet u laugh out loud, finally I become a REAL python)
4) Body get hot or cold easily

The flu and swollen lump is gone after 2nd week of radiotherapy. Doc say its normal symptom. Lump got swollen coz cancer cell all gather there (guess they try to run away from the radiowave)

I spend my weekend sleeping. I feel like the sleep never enough, I never miss weekend so much. Am I really that tired or I just lazy...

1 comment:

Daria said...

Take care and rest ... your body needs it.