Radiotherapy in chinese words means "electric treatment". I never seen any before, so I just imagine from what other patient told me. I guess there will be 2 wire to be place on my neck, and electricity will be pass by my body... that is what I can imagine - extreme huh
The real Radiotherapy, is something like a CTScan machine, where you will lay down and the machine will move to laser come certain part. They created a mask for me, to lock down my head - to prevent my head from moving while they doing the treatment
My first week of radiotherapy session, was very tiring. This is the first time I take a nap after lunch. My last lunch nap is 10 years ago.
During chemo session, my flu stopped and the lump on my neck is decreasing
When this radiotherapy session start, my flu coming back, and the lump size increased, and I can feel some pain when I touch the lump.
My head is hot, while my body is cold
Next week will see doc and will let him know.
How do I feel?? I really dunno, I don't dare to think, I don't dare to expect
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It must have been hard for you, its a tough battle. But my friend, beyond the sickness, there is more to life. As long as you never give up, there is always Hope."Ga Yau"!!
Everyone, if you really care our this "yan hing", pls visit him only BUT pls do not invite him to go out for some drinks as he needs to watch his foods and drinks now. There's so much things that he cant eat and drink for this period. If you're really concern for his health, pls follow this advise as I think our mom, family members and his doctor will happy to see this happens.
btw, I'm his sis and if u delete my message, I'll copy and paste to ur every blogs....:-p
Post a Comment