One day I went to a pub. I just had orange juice there. Of course my friend had beer and smoking there. Some how accident happen a glass of beer is splashed at me. I m soak wet. I m leaving early that day.
On my way back, gosh there is a road block. The police smell there is a strong alcohol from me and stopped me. They ask me to do alcohol breath testing. But the result was negative. Somehow they refuse to let me go and keep on asking me to do this and that test and a lots of question.
Finally they give up. They asked me to swear to my god that I didn't drink and they will let me go. I told them I m a free thinker. I asked "Do u have Quran or Bible with you?". He say no. He asked me to put my left hand n heart and right hand up to swear.
So I begin to swear. Dear God today I didn't drink. If WE drink alcohol or take coffee tonight, please strike the sinner with thunder.
In less then 0.0001 second, boom....the thunder strike, gosh I thought I m dead now. When I open my eyes, the police is down.
Disclaimer: This story is modified from my friend story
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
no kidding a?
Post a Comment