Monday, August 16, 2010

17/Aug/2010 - 6th Oral chemo

This is the hardest stage of my life. My body is totally unpredictable now. sometimes I sleep 40++ hours in 2 days. Sometimes I sleep 4 hours in 2 days. Sometimes very tired, sometimes hyperactive.

Finally I make it thru the final oral chemo medicine. But I never feel good about it. I gonna see my doc on 17/Aug. But before that, I called a few friend to have a last good meal session.

This is all the medicines I had for oral chemo


17/Aug/2010 - Visit to hospital
Today I go see my doc. He said my liver is not as swollen as before. I complain about back pain. He ordered me to go for x-ray scan. He still give me new medicine for 1 month. This medicine is a lighter (Monster Inc) compare to the previous medicine (Godzilla).

When I come back from hospital, I rest for a while, then goto local clinic for a ultra sound scan for liver. The doc got surprised when he saw my liver. He say what is this? It doesn't look like a liver at all??? I told him that now I m battling liver cancer. The doc say this is a "cannonball effect". There are too many holes in my liver, like being blast by a lots of cannonball. He told me better ask my cancer doc about my bones as this kind of situation, it can easily spread to bone. Now I know why I have back pain.

The hospital back bone scan result will be our tomorrow. I still don't feel good on that and be prepared to promote myself to bone cancer patient.

I had been drinking Kefir, a traditional drink origin from Tibet. My mom brew this from Tibetan mushroom called Kefir. You only need filtered water, sugar and Kefir. It can be ready in 4 days. Once there is a legend for this. Other site documented that this Kefir manage to reduce the tumor size. This Kefir is given free from patient to patient, but too bad some evil genius make business out of it and earn money from the sicken 1. Now I had to increase the volume of Kefir drink everyday. Another legend say 1 patient who doc have give up, go back and drink 6 liter a day and voila he had survived.

More info about Kefir
http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html
http://www.patulong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=53
http://www.happyherbalist.com/kefir.htm

19/Aug/2010 - The Back bone Scan Result
These 2 days I already expect for a bone cancer. Prepared myself to the worst. I called up the hospital. They say nothing serious with the back pain. It might caused by the medicine that I took. If it is too painful, just take some painkiller or do back o see the doc.

4 comments:

theflyingOx said...

Hang in there la. You have been passing all the roadblock. So, dont think too much until final confirmation.

Anonymous said...

I have been hearing ppl saying that lemongrass can kill cancer cells and i am not sure how true is this.

here are several links that might interest you :
http://www.goodforyou.com.sg/wordpress/?p=638

http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/lemon-grass-causes-cancer-cells-to-commit-suicide/

Gary Lee KH said...

URGENT!!! To all Chin Loon's friends, please gather @ Chin Loon's house in Jinjang today! Thing is getting serious... contact Gary @ 012 337 6122

Gary Lee KH said...

Lai Chin Lun's funeral ceremony 7pm - 11pm 17/10 @ the back of CIMB Jinjang Selatan. Please refer location map attached.

Monday 18/11 will be the "burning" ceremony.

more info, please refer to RAJA LAI CHIN LUN facebok.