When I see my doc for my 2nd chemo, he asked how am I doing. I told him I m good, very good, as I don't feel so tired and have a good appetite. Doc say it is because of the steroid he given to me (Dexalone). 2 tablets for 3 times a day - it can make u feel like superman! Gosh.. my confidence got shaken instantly.. I feel energetic because of the steroid?? Doc asked me to cut down to 1 tablet for 3 times a day. I feel the impact on my body.
Btw after the doc do some basic checkup on me, he say my condition is good, and this is the first time I see smile on his face.
Yesterday after my 2nd chemo, my mom boiled the lotus root soup again
I have 2 piece of big pork lunch and another 2 piece of pork for dinner
My "experiment" seem working, as I don't feel so tired today.
03/Sep- Don't feel tired. Have 2 piece of big pork lunch and another 2 piece of pork for dinner
04/Sep- Try to cut down meat consumption. Have 1 piece of big pork lunch and another 1 piece of pork for dinner
05/Sep- Try on new experiment. Little bit of pork for lunch. My body was shaking whole day long. I sleep 3 times during day time, really exhausted. I consume back 2 pieces meat for my dinner
06/Sep- My last day to restore all my energy before start to work tomorrow.
07/Sep- I started to reduce my meat consumption from today onward. I took little bit of chili padi during lunch. Nose bleeding a bit at 4pm
08/Sep- I took little bit curry during lunch. Nose full of mucus
09/Sep- Take normal lunch, no more chili or curry. Nose still full of mucus
10/Sep- Take normal lunch, no more chili or curry. Nose bleed a bit.
What am I doin here, having so much fun with cancer...
Actually I wanna know what diet does the cancer like, what what it doesn't
When my nose full of mucus, this mean cancer is hungry, it attack my sinus to create mucus (food for cancer). As when I start to starve myself with lesser meat, I lost energy, cancer also lost energy and started to have a lot of mucus. So I will just have to clear off the mucus regularly.
Know your enemy well, to win the battle. I m starving together with my cancer now, good time for Chemo to do their job. Hope I don't get into wrong strategy and get myself killed! I will keep on doing experiment on myself. Its fun to fool around with my cancer.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment