Wednesday, September 2, 2009

02/Sep/2009 - The day being Bald, Bold and Stupid!

Well after being bald since 27/Aug/2009, I still shamelessly (well nothing to be shame of) go out to meet my friends

28/Aug/2009 (Fri) - Went to Genting Casino for the first time in my life
29/Aug/2009 (Sat) - Meeting friend for afternoon session and night session
30/Aug/2009 (Sun) - Meeting friend for morning session
31/Aug/2009 (Mon) - Meeting friend for night session

I m flat and exhausted... I just realized that its stupid to rush and meet so many people before my 2nd chemo. I used a wrong strategy in this battle, because I m too over confident in this (someone slap me please!!!). I promised myself I will play this cancer games right and smart, as my life is my bet.

Now I m worried if I m in good condition for tomorrow chemo
Just finished watching "The bucket list", now planning for my own Bucket List

Good stuff I learned from The Bucket List
1) Have you found joy in your life?
- Nope, I always tend to find more & more joy. Joy never be enough
2) Has your life brought joy to others?
- Yeah, ask my friends :-)

3 comments:

Rohayu said...

for me personaly ..yes!!!...you brought so much joy to my life

Anonymous said...

i thought that as well, let you have a nice rest

Anonymous said...

Wet you up. go home rest more.