Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25/Aug/2009 - The cheque



Last week 19/Aug/2009 I have a dinner with my ex-colleague from IBM. To my surprised, they had secretly collected some money to help out my cancer treatment.

I been staring the cheque since 19/Aug/2009 till 24/Aug/2009 (yesterday). I take a picture of it and finally bank it in tonight.

Why I do I stare at the cheque every night? The reason is simple, I got more satisfactory looking at the collection of kindness and blessing I got from my ex-colleague, even some of them even not close to me.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Dear Lai, there is a chinese doctor called Dr Chen Xiu who has expertise in oncology. He practices at Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution (Changi Branch)located at Changi Hospital
2 Simei Street 3 #L1-01 Singapore 5298889
Tel : 65-67873845 / 65-67822062
Fax : 65-67873758
Please call the clinic directly and ask to see this doctor. The treatment is reasonably priced. No loss to you because you can be prescribed herbs to help u overcome your chemo treatment etc.