I went to Gleneagle for follow-up visit and the cell analysis report is ready.
Doctor told me, sorry you have cancer... He refer me to a nose cancer specialist in Tong Shin hospital. I need to see the cancer doc ASAP, by next Mon!
My feeling that time... ohh well I m prepared, I don't feel anything
I m very calm
I sms my ING insurance agent, Jess Teh. She is the first to know.
No other people know. I can handle this on my own
Today is pc fair, somehow I manage to make arrangement with 4 group of peope on the fair itself
1) Haniza
2) Heng
3) Maven & Jesse Lo
4) Jess Teh and Jason
Well, this is not my style to mix all the group together, maybe heaven know I m running out of time?
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment