Cancer patient ask, why me...why me...
My friend, cancer is good. We have cancer coz of something bad we do to our body. We trying to kill ourself. Cancer show up, as a WARNING.
Cancer say: Hello, I m cancer. You got to stop what you are doing now, else you will get yourself killed
The final choice is always on your hand. Your old habit invited CANCER. If you willing to change, CANCER willing to die together with the old you. And there a healthier new you will born, by CANCER sacrificing itself with the old you
Now u still think the enemy is cancer? Think again...
I m glad my friend, the CANCER, visit me while I m still young, and have all the strength to win the battle.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a different approach!
wow!
Wishing you the best of luck, Lai- it almost seems trite to say it.
What an amazing attitude you have. Genuinely an inspiration.
Doug (ex Axon)
Post a Comment