A lot of people try to make fortune from cancer patient by selling them a lot of expensive alternative medication. 12 years ago my mom was a cancer patient. And she tried a lot of those alternative craps (medication).
Today I myself as a cancer patient, I started to look at it differently. Those people try to make money from your hopeless cancer. No doubt the medicine might work on someone, but that doesn't means it suitable for every cancer patient. Who gonna bear the responsibility if something bad happen?
I trust my doctor, and I only will take all prescription by him, because he told me before as long as I listen to him, I can be cured. And he is a certified doctor who study hard to earn the title, not like those salesman outside, making money from the hopeless cancer patient.
So my cancer comrade, please reconsider if you are thinking for alternative medication, remember those who sell it to you, will not be there when u REALLY need them, but the doctor is the one who will beside you when u REALLY need one.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You make a very good point here. Sometimes people get blinded by the false promise of "immediate recovery" or "100% guarantee". They forget that there exists no such thing.
Patient's best interest is in trusting the doctor. Period.
I agree 100% ... good post.
Dear boy,
i have this experience. my love one also a cancer survivor.
Keep your spirit.
God loves you, you know?
I agreed... If they are so good... then why hospital don't use their medicine!!!
Don't blame on the ppl who introduce the product for you... they have been foolish and brain washed... They have been told that the product can cure anything...
The business owner is the one "bo leong sin".
Post a Comment