Today when I comb my hair, I notice quite a lot of hair started to fall. Instead of waiting it to fall on my floor, I decided to go barber shop and cut it really short.
25/Aug/2009 - more hair fall
26/Aug/2009 - more and more hair fall
I estimated by 29/Aug/2009, I will be completely bald
27/Aug/2009 - finally I get rid of my hair falling problem. Just shave it.
How do I feel?
(my reply before shaving my head)
Hmm, no idea because I never take that as my main priority, as long as I don't need to sweep all my falling hair, well I left most of it (90%) at the barber shop.
(my reply after shaving my head)
First time when I feel my bald head, it make me feel like touching a new born baby head, so soft. Ok friends, feel free to touch my head and get the feel, first time its free, sub-sequence it will cost you a meal :P
My priority is only my protein and calcium level, be prepare for my upcoming 2nd chemo session
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
http://proggiemuslima.wordpress.com/2006/12/17/india-hair-cut-during-religious-pilgrimage-fuels-wig-industry/
Fueling the economy and wig industry!
Post a Comment