Saturday, August 15, 2009

14/Aug/2009 - Days after 1st Chemo

When my friend ask how am I doing, I only reply
"I m good, everyday is getting better".

This is how I mean by that

Mon - Chemo session, don't really feel anything
Tue - Extremely tired, almost want to apply MC, but still goto work
Wed - Still tired
Thu - Just tired
Fri - I m back alive!!!

Now the secret behind. My mom boiled Lotus Root soup with 3 BIG pieces of non-fat pork. I ate everything clean on Thu night, tada when I woke up on Fri I feel just like normal, no more tired

Now I understand what my doctor mean by take a lot (REALLY a lot) of high protein food for fast recovery.

I will try the same diet on 02/Sep night (my 2nd chemo), and I will become the test subject now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink a lot of water too

Kiran said...

Lotus Root soup? My favorite at that Chinese Vegetarian restaurant in Sri Petaling .. if you remember :)

Please do continue the intake of high-protein diet. Relentlessly!