At first I thought can cover this fire with a tissue
Dr Tan Meng Kuan refuse to treat me, coz I been hiding this cancer from everyone. He say I must @ least inform my sister, bring my sis to see him, then only he will start to treat me. Bugger him, he got attitude, same like me, I like him so much, bwahahahaa. He say to me "Friend, ur cancer is already in advance level"
Today I told Jess Teh, my cancer is just "sap sap sui" (small matter). So far till now she is the only who know about this, and she is glad that I say its "sap sap sui". sorry Jess Teh, I lied...
10pm, I was having a heat up discussion wif my sis and bro in law...
To tell or not to tell...
been discuss for 60 min++
as I expected.. she gonna tell my parent & make them worried
as what I plan.. once she told my parent.. then I will open this blog
I gonna be a living legend...
Live proud
Sick prouder
Dead proudest (nah, I dun die so easily)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment