I, my sister and my brother in law went to see the doctor. Doctor say my cancer cell is spreading like fire, from my nose to my liver. My sister & bro in law face turn pale. Me..? I m laughing there. I say "wow it spread like fire"
Doctor spend 60 min non-chargeable to give me a lecture, of letting other people to care about me. I have been caring for so much people, and now its the time for them to care me back. (Do I need it)
My sister already informed my family. I plan to publish this blog today, not to show off, just an inspiration to other people who think they lost hope. My health might be bad (really bad indeed, like what doc say to me), but my spirit is sky high.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
I thought it was a joke published on ur fb..sorry abt that. gotta hold my breath while reading ur posts.. glad that u're taking this positively! u're really the man! take good care & i'm looking forward for further post! :)
We are ALL behind u.. just like in office.. (with knives!).
Be positive!! Tambah Minyak! Tambah Minyak! Tambah Minyak!
I will pray for you.
Hey Lai,
At first when I read your other blog, I thought this is a joke too. Now I realize you're serious. I am not going to say that I'm sorry.
I'm going to say
1)that I'm proud of you - for the positive attitude with which you are taking this. I'm proud to be your friend, and I know you are a fighter - and you will fight through this.
2)65% is a lot - chances are optimistic
3)I am going to spread this blog - this message - so other people in your position also learn to look at things positively.
- A proud friend of a proud cancer patient.
Hi,
I heard about your blog from a friend of mine. Just wanna say; be strong. You might be an inspiration to other cancer patients. :)
Stay strong. U will survive. I am proud of u, buddy.
I'm proud of you.. be strong and take good care..
all the best to u..
u gonna live..
Wei Lai,
Proud of you..Man, Be Strong,
Now more reason to play Emulator leh... do what you love most!... No Fear!.. Yeah...
psst" go watch "The Bucket List (2007)"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0825232/
you know waht i mean!... No Fear!
Lai, be strong and i know you be fine
Chin Lun,
I love your strong spirit, keep it up. You can get it through! The mind is the most powerful factor. Take care my friend, and good wishes to you. Do keep in touch.
We're all proud of you - in fact, moved. I don't think any words can describe what is going through you.
Nevertheless, as @Kiran pointed out, 65% is a lot. I am being optimistic - and I hope you'll make it through.
Courage like yours is hard to find in today's world!
You are the real Hero!
I got here through Kiran's blog!
My best wishes are with you!
Lai, Be strong!
Hey Lai,
I'll not say sorry to hear that, remember you are the superb programmer, no matter how hard the logic is you'll always find a solution for it. So this cancer is just another problem that you going to solve, your spirit is high, I asked God to assign few more angels to be with you :)
Waiting for your recovery
From
MS
Bro, I really cannot believe this when I first saw your blog.
Be strong and positive... like your programming skill...
Other developers might said "impossible" for certain requirements... but... your answer is always "possible" with immediate solution/workaround.
Think of you always remember the word you always used to say "enna dei"... You are such a nice person, god will definetly help you to recover fast and give you lot of strength. My prayers are always there for you..
Post a Comment