I can't recall when this happen. I remember it was a hot day. I was waiting for train at KTM station, and I pass out. When I wake up, I already in operation theater. I saw some doctor and nurses, then I pass out again. When I wake up again, I was in a smokey place, there is an old man. He greeted me "Hello young man, how r u doing?". I reply "I m doing good here as always, thanks". He asked "Do you know where are u?". I reply "Some hospital?". "No..." he reply. "You are in heaven now, u are dead". I m thinking this old man must be fu*kin kidding with me. Old man say "No, I m not kidding, its real". Gosh he can read my mind? Who is him? He reply "I m the God". I m speechless.
I m too young to die and have too any thing that I haven't do yet. Only if I got ore time... Th God reply, "I'll give you a 2nd chance to go back and finished what you wanted to do under 2 condition"
1) You only have 24 hours
2) You cannot appear as your self, as everyone know u r dead. U will appear as a hen.
Well that is the only chances for me to go back to earth, I have to agree... KAZOOOM....
I open my eyes, I m in a chicken hut now, many hen here and there is a cock. The cock come and talk o me, "I never seen u before, u must be new here. Let me explain u the rules here. U must lay 3 eggs everyday before u can walk out from this hut". Holly shit... how can I do that? I told my breath and start to push hard.... pop, 1 eggs come out. Phew then I try push hard again, pop another eggs come out.
Suddenly someone hit my head so hard, I open my eyes. I saw my mom. I was so happy. My mom yell at me "What! You think its funny to shit on ur bed at 32 yrs old!!!!"
This blog been so dull and boring, let me spice up your day with my story
When I started this blog, 90% of my friend thought I m joking, now you know why.
I m just too naughty. Happy Halloween...
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tiu, thought your wish is to become a cock with hen around you. hahaha...happy living!
Post a Comment