On the night before 5th chemo, I did tell some friends that I m worries, feeling uneasy, but don't know what is the reason...
5/Nov-Chemo day, receive a few sms from IBM ex-colleague
6/Nov-12/Nov - Seem like sleep never been enough for me, I been sleeping since the chemo day. Sleep @ 10pm or 11pm. Body is weak, mind is weak, almost breakdown. Everyday spend my time playing monopoly against pc
I asked the doc what is the possibilities of me to redo chemo again after radiotherapy. He cannot give me any answer yet as it is still early. I feel like been running on a marathon, and almost near to the finishing line... suddenly they told me oops you need to run another round. As you know when approaching to the end, the body and spirit is tired and weak, and if I will need to run another round... I think I just have to give up.
Like what the doc say, dun think so much, lets play by the ear...
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Be more positive!! You come this far (without paying toll!)..so, I believe you can make it!
Pray and Pray.
Your call will be answered.
Remain strong & positive... Good wishes to you. :)
go!...go!...go...!
Post a Comment