Thursday, November 26, 2009

16/Nov/2009 - Confession of pains

A friend told me, she feel much better after she read my blog, at least I m still writing. But she told me I only wrote those good things here. I admit.

I might had mislead people that cancer fighting is easy? Illness fighting will never be easy.

Pain #01- Chemo session is a bit painful on the skin when the chemo going into the veins. Just a bit pain
Pain #02- After few chemo session, I cannot feel my finger anymore. It feel so numb
Pain #03- I m taking Dexalone steroid. It caused rashes and pimple all over the face and body, and now with pus inside the pimple, ouch...
Pain #04- From 3rd Chemo, I feel pain on my left chest (which I think its more to heart pain). The pain is gone now
Pain #05- Pain over the knee as Dexalone consume a lot of calcium from the bone.
Pain #06- After chemo, pain on the back bone (vertebrate), and my femur bone
Pain #07- Ear pain, nag nag & nag from Mom and other people

I always take nose cancer lightly, until recently I heard from friend and other patient, some nose cancer patient cannot make it thru. They pass away after few chemo treatment. I feel lucky and blessed that I m still blogging here.

I had finished my 6th cehmo (hopefully the last chemo session for me). Next week I m going to have my first radiotherapy session.

3 comments:

William Beh said...

Wah, so much pain. So finish chemo and now starting radiotherapy.
Do you feel any side effects? Can move things with your mind? Can stretch your limps further? Any special ability manifested yet?
hahaha

Anyway, get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Spirit macam u, i bet you will live throughout the process (haha very confident meh). I'll pray you can make it

fazelina said...

just get to know that my uni friend diagnose with cancer seminoma ... :( stage 2. He will start his cemo soon.