Lai been caught by ISA for calling himself as White Indian in Malaysia. It is not a valid race according to Malaysia Law.
lSA: What is ur name?
Lai: Raja Lai Chin Lun
lSA: R u a King?
Lai: Nope
lSA: y u use Raja infront of ur name?
Lai: It is a very famous Indian name back in the 70-80's
lSA: Ohh is it. Ok u r suspected being connected to terrorism. Now I gonna ask u some question
Lai: What? What White Indian got to do with Terrorism? If US can have White wanna be Nigga, why not Malaysia have a Chinese wanna be Indian? R u racist?
lSA: I m here to ask u question, not to answer u.
lSA: R u a terrorist?
Lai: Nope
lSA: R u a terrorist?
Lai: Nope
lSA: R u a terrorist?
Lai: Nope, This is the 3rd times u ask me.
lSA: Just wanna double confirm.. ok
lSA: R u know terrorist (sorry for the poor English standard in gov agency, it sound like R u no terrorist)
Lai: Yes I no terrorist (I have to reply back in their standard, else they ask me 3 times again.)
lSA: So u know terrorist!!!
Lai: Yes I NO terrorist
lSA: Then u r terrorist!!!
Lai: How I can be terrorist if I no terrorist
lSA: Because u know Terrorist
Lai: Yeah, I told u already I no terrorist!!!
lSA: U know terrorist, that y u r terrorist
Lai: (this CCB try to play the 3 times games again!!!). Yes I no terrorist, and I dun wan to repeat this again
lSA: Ok r u want Malaysia?
Lai: Yes I m 1Malaysia
lSA: Why u want Malaysia?
Lai: Coz my leader say 1Malaysia!!!
lSA: So ur leader is terrorist and he want Malaysia
Lai: My leader is not terrorist and he is 1Malaysia!!
lSA: So u r terrorist!!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment